I’m currently developing a new website for PCIbex, an open-source online experiment builder. I’m a big fan of PCIbex — I used it to develop experiments when I was the lab manager at the UCLA Processing Lab — and thought it would be a fun project to refactor its documentation.
- Designed and developed a new Jekyll and GitHub Pages website to replace original WordPress website (in progress).
- Redesigned layout to improve navigation.
- Refactored user documentation into a task-oriented manual (“Core Concepts”) and project-based tutorials (“Basic Tutorial” and “Advanced Tutorial”).
- Wrote templates to keep posts consistent, and to make adding new elements and commands easier.
- Started an “Internal documentation” section for future contributors.
- Found bugs and submitted bug reports when testing beta versions of PCIbex.
HTML, CSS, Liquid, Jekyll, GitHub Pages